servis, razvoj in proizvodnja, d.o.o.
Web page of Milestone
From the collection of the tissues to the processing
Transfer of tissues from operating rooms to the histology lab without fixative!
- Operating rooms without formalin
- Fresh vacuum sealed tissue is brought to the histology laboratory
- Standardization of procedures
- Control of temperature and time during transportation from operating
rooms to the laboratory
- Standardized ratio between the tissue and fixative
- Less volume for storage
- Lower consumption of formalin
- Working environment protected against harmful vapors of formalin
Precise cutting and accelerated decalcination
- Easier and quicker cutting
- Better reproducibility and standardization
- Easy cutting of whole organs (prostate, etc.) without prior gross hardening
- System for fixation and decalcification of bone tissues
- Shorter preparation time
- The possibility to use any of the fixation or decalcification solution
Fixation – documented standardized process
Frozen sections without liquid nitrogen and loud compressor! The surface of the tissue is well oriented and the quality of the slides is outstanding.
Automatic stainer for frozen sections- 6 slides in just 4 minutes. Repeatable procedures, not dependable on the operator skills.
Automatic rapid tissue processing
- Enable processing tissues up to 6 mm thickness with capacity of 210 cassettes.
- Possibility to work as rapid microwave tissue processor
(during the day) or classical automated processor (through the night)
- Special tool Sinergy allows embedding the tissues in paraffin in the same system.
- No use of Xilene
Multifunctional microwave systems
-possibility to use the systems for histoprocessing, fixation, decalcination and
antigene retrieval. KOS has accessories for quick processing of tissues for
further electronic microscopic research.
- Only two alcohol based reagents used for histoprocessing.
- Without using Xilene!
- Video and audio files can be added to each picture.
- Measurements and other labeling is possible on each picture!
- Healthy working environment is an important factor.
- The use of less harmful reagents.
- Xilene free processing!
Diagnosis of FNA cytology
ROSEstation- Mobile workstation for onsite diagnosis of FNA cytology (Rapid On-Site Mobile Evaluation ROSE).
Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone +386 (0)31 392 013