servis, razvoj in proizvodnja, d.o.o.
Web page of Milestone
Microwave acid digestions
- Acid digestions of different types and quantities of samples at same time!
- New design, new capabilities! Microwave systems for acid digestions of
organic and inorganic samples with capacity of 15 high pressure reactors
or 44 medium pressure reactors. Perfect application support!
Ready to use methods!
- Instrument for cleaning laboratory equipment for further use in the
trace analyses. TraceClean with the help of the condensed vapors of
nitric acid cleans glassware, ceramics, Teflon or other laboratory
equipment to meet high requirements in trace analyses.
- Prepare your own ultraclean acids in your laboratory!
- Provides microwave enhanced extraction with organic solvents for further
analyses with GC, GCMS, HPLC and other analytical techniques.
System can extract essential oils from plant materials without solvent.
Microwave organic and inorganic synthesis
- Homogeneous heating of solid materials. Full control of reaction parameters!
- Single reaction chamber technology. Highest pressure capabilities.
Pyro microwave system allows burning of various types of samples-polymers, food, pharmaceutical ingredients in shortened time.
- Allows burning of large quantities of samples containing a small amount
of ash for example plastics, polymers. The quantity of the sample can be
50 g and more.
- Used for analyses of sulfate ash especially in pharmacy industries.
The system has a built-in ventilation and absorption system for acid fumes.
Direct mercury analyzers
- Determination of mercury in solid, liquid and gas samples in only few
minutes without sample preparation! The system works on the
principle of thermal decomposition, amalgamation and atomic absorption.
- Determination of mercury in ground potable water samples. The system
works on principle of reduction of mercury and atomic fluorescence.
Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone +386 (0)31 392 013